Limited scholarships are available and awarded to qualified students who have been accepted into one the Institute’s Certificate programs (listed below) and demonstrate a need for financial assistance.
- Fundamentals of Psychoanalytic Thought
- Psychoanalytic Education Program
- Psychoanalysis for Scholars
- Psychodynamic Psychotherapy Program
- Integrative Psychotherapy Couple Program
- Psychotherapy Clinic Fellowship
All applications must be accompanied by the applicant’s most recent tax return (if married, joint return). The number of scholarships and the scholarship guidelines are determined on an annual basis.
- Preference will be given to those applicants with little or no funding from other sources.
- Scholarships are limited to one year of study.
- A scholarship can only be used in the year it is awarded. Students who decide to delay admission must re-apply.